[orion-dev] Regenerate self-hosting sites

To prepare for the orion client refactoring later today, I added a new bundle, org.eclipse.orion.client.ui. This requires a new mapping rule to be added to the "self-hosting" site definition. Once this is deployed later today, you will need to click "Convert to self hosting" again on your self hosting site to fix up the mapping rules.

I will aim to start making changes around 2pm EST today. Try to merge your changes before that. I will post here again when the bulk of the changes are done.

John

Back to the top