[orion-dev] Extending the Editor page.

Hi all,

I have started to look on how to integrate eclipse-orion to one of our products as a POC.

I have looked and tried to find the best way to extend the editor page to include another pane on which I can add my own view of my own plug in/service. The outliner on the editor page seems to be oriented towards just jumping to places in the code.

How can I extend the editor today in the way I desire?

Alternatively, if such a way does not exist today I could work on extending the framework so such things would be possible. Who can I consolt with about such a change?

So as I far as I could see today I need to write my own editor page for that. Am I right?

Thanks

cid:image010.png@01CBE890.BFEE9610

Eyal Kobrigo,   Eyal.Kobrigo@xxxxxx

Application Dev Engineer. LoadRunner R&D.  Join: HP LR Forum

Mobile: +972 (50) 7893277 Ÿ Office: +972 (3) 5399785

5 Altalef Street, POB 170, Yehud 56100 ISRAEL

Back to the top