Re: [orion-dev] (no subject)

Thanks Andrew!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@k_e_n__w | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for Andrew Eisenberg ---2012/12/18 01:55:37 PM---As promised, I finally have had time to update orion's cAndrew Eisenberg ---2012/12/18 01:55:37 PM---As promised, I finally have had time to update orion's content assist support with all that we have

Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

2012/12/18 01:55 PM

[orion-dev] (no subject)

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As promised, I finally have had time to update orion's content assist
support with all that we have been doing in scripted.  Some of the
interesting new features are these:
* Type inferencing for parameterized arrays  eg: var x = ['str']; x.sub|
* Inferring associative arrays, eg: myObj['someProp']
* Ability to infer variables before being declared
* Infer object shape based on how it is used.

Bug reports for these features (and more) are here:
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-168
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-131
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-257
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-256
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-195
*
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/SCRIPTED-192
*
https://github.com/scripted-editor/scripted/issues/51

The commit can be seen here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/orion/org.eclipse.orion.client.git/commit/?id=b3d8f3e97b301eea306b9d615a707df3e37a16e6

Please contact me if you have any comments, questions, or just want
more information.  And, of course feature requests and bug reports
should go on bugzilla.  Thanks.

Andrew