Re: [orion-dev] how to disable sandboxing?

Hi Mike,

I opened bug 393711 but not being a solid JS programmer or having minimal understanding of Orion's architecture that is as far as I can help with right now.

So while that bug follows its course, I am begging for some education here: how can sandboxing be possibly disabled (as from those quotes it seems it can)? Once I understand that, hopefully I can think of a way of solving the issues I am facing now that works for my scenario, and maybe propose a solution that can be adopted in Orion in the future.

Pretty please?

Rafael