Re: [orion-dev] What license is Eclipse Orion using?

Rod,

The Eclipse Distribution License = BSD

The "Eclipse Distribution License" is the 3-clause BSD, also known as the
"New BSD". The New BSD license is a template, rather than a license per se.
We simply filled out the template following the instructions given to us by
the OSI.

I hope that clarifies things.

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx