[orion-dev] RC1 and new 2.0 Bugzilla Milestones and Targets added

Hi all,
First, thank-you all for your hard work in the 1.0 end-game and release. Our plan is to release our RC1 on Friday as it is a holiday in Canada on Monday.
I've added some brand new 2.0 milestones and targets to bugzilla. If you haven't already reflect on what you can do in the next week and move other features/bugs that will not be in 1.0 into their appropriate milestones in 2.0.
-Simon

Back to the top