[orion-dev] Major server changes pushed to master

I have just pushed a major set of server changes to master. This changes the URL structure of file accesses. I have done lots of local testing and now ready to try it out on orion.eclipse.org. Assuming tests pass, I will deploy it tomorrow *afternoon* because I am busy in the morning. Everyone please shout if you see problems on orion.eclipse.org after I deploy it. I will back up the server beforehand, but it would be a good idea to major sure you have pushed any big changes to Git tomorrow morning to avoid risk of losing anything.

John

Back to the top