[orion-dev] Handling long running validation

Hi all,

Apologies if I am missing something obvious here. I have a validator and outliner that make relatively long running xhr requests to a server. I would like this to happen asynchronously but I can't work out how to do this as when the service I registered is called, it seems to be expected to return synchronously. Is there a way to either trigger the rest of the validation myself when the request returns or to return a dojo deferred object  which Orion can call then() on?

Thanks,

Chris.

This message has been scanned by MailController.

Back to the top