[orion-dev] Intro / Bug 380305

Hi All,

My name is George and I've been looking for a new project to work on.  I stumbled upon your project looking through the Eclipse bugzilla and it seems really interesting.  Right now I'm just wrapping my head around the client code base and looking around

As a quick start, I looked at Bug 380305 and disabled the number parsing for CSS pages (commented to the bug).  That way, there is a much cleaner feel to the highlighting in the CSS editor.

Thanks for the project and I appreciate any tips/suggestions on where to dive in.

---
George

Back to the top