Re: [orion-dev] Announcing Orion 0.5

Sorry for the last minute scramble of moving the OrionHub workspace to a new partition. We were about to go live this morning and realized there was only 500MB free which can disappear very quickly. If you encounter any problems with accessing your orionhub account or workspace data, please enter a bug. I will keep the old workspace around as a backup for awhile.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Orion&component=OrionHub

John

Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/27/2012 10:56 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] Announcing Orion 0.5

Today John moved our OrionHub server workspace to a filesystem with a bit more space and deployed 0.5 in concert with all the Juno Action today.

Thanks to everyone that contributed, wrote bugs and provided feedback for this release.

http://planetorion.org/news/2012/06/announcing-orion-0-5/

_____
Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion_______________________________________________
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx