Re: [orion-dev] Issue with embedding Orion.Client

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Zachariah Moreno <xachmoreno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank You John,

I hadn't checked my version of Require. I just updated my copy to the latest (v2.0.2) which is still presenting the same error. It was my understanding that orion.client is dependent on require.js, but it is not included in the repo, is this correct?

Try the one in
/orion.client/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.client.core/web/requirejs/require.js

The paths you mention are not giving me a Failed to Load Resource, is that what you're getting?

No, I just get undefined arguments, no other errors.

jjb

Zach

--
Zachariah Moreno