Re: [orion-dev] New version of esprima-based content assist plugin available

Andrew, are you still planning on integrating this plugin into the default Orion JS content assist? Esprima is now in our builds so you can go ahead with this any time. I can help out with merging any content from the old JS content assist that is still useful/valid.

John

Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2012 01:12 AM

Please respond to
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] New version of esprima-based content assist plugin        available

Hi all,

I just updated the content assist plugin with a few new features.  The
big change is that function return types are being inferred if
possible.  And there are a few smaller things like functions being
able to be passed around, as well as a few bug fixes.

The plugin is located here:
http://aeisenberg.github.com/esprimaContentAssist/esprimaJsContentAssistPlugin.html
and is available from the "Get Plugins" link.

Please let me know if you get a chance to try it out and give me
feedback if something doesn't work, but you think it should.  Thanks.