Re: [orion-dev] OrionHub bugzilla component

Good idea -- done.
For now I've set the default inbox for the component to orion.releng-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

-Simon

Inactive hide details for Ian Skerrett ---04/16/2012 02:02:15 PM---Should we create an OrionHub bugzilla component.   I have opIan Skerrett ---04/16/2012 02:02:15 PM---Should we create an OrionHub bugzilla component. I have opened some bugs for OrionHub and assigne

Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/16/2012 02:02 PM

[orion-dev] OrionHub bugzilla component

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Should we create an OrionHub bugzilla component. I have opened some bugs for OrionHub and assigned them to the Server component. If that is okay, then I will continue but it seems like we could be a specific place for OrionHub issues.

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
VP of Marketing and Ecosystem