Re: [orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Just spent my March break in Portugal (Lisbon, near Tomar and Estremoz), beautiful places.

Could you elaborate on Language tooling that's specific for Portugal?

The proposed list of things on Orion is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Ideas#Orion

But that list can be expanded.

Obrigado!! ;-)

/Ken Walker

Inactive hide details for João Santos ---2012/04/04 10:26:26 AM---Hello there my name is João Reys Santos, I would like to applJoão Santos ---2012/04/04 10:26:26 AM---Hello there my name is João Reys Santos, I would like to apply for this project for GSoC 2012, I thi

João Santos <l29634@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2012/04/04 10:26 AM

[orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there my name is João Reys Santos,

I would like to apply for this project for GSoC 2012, I think it is very interesting and challenging.

My main focus would be Orion language tooling for Portugal.

But I have a question, is this a short objective or should I aim higher?

I have some PHP, HTML and _javascript_ knowlegde by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx