Re: [orion-dev] Using Sites with Orion

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure exactly what files you need, but you could access the orion server projects and files using the Orion plugin registry and the "orion.core.file" service. fileClient.js provides a convenience API to talk to a file system on another server via a plugin.

I didn't understand this comment. I wasn't writing a plugin, so I don't see how to use this feature, even if I understood what it was.

But I wonder if it might be helpful to know about with Susan's 'orion.page'content' feature?

jjb

Back to the top