Re: [orion-dev] *SPAM* Re: *SPAM* Re: *SPAM* Re: Using Sites with Orion

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM, John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, extension point information gets cached. You can restart with the -clean command line argument to force discarding cache and reparsing the plugin registry.

Thanks, I can now force the server to fail by having a syntax error in the plugin.xml. ;-)

However, the CORS call still does not work.

I see in the filter source lines like
Log.debug("Cross-origin filter configuration: " +
is there a way to tell Orion to print the log messages?

I did figure out how to turn on the logging:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/How_Tos/Turn_on_Server_Logging

but I don't see any output from the CrossOriginFilter. So I guess it is never triggered, which only means the XML I put in is wrong.

jjb

jjb

John A

03/14/2012 03:52 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orion-dev] *SPAM* Re:  Using Sites with Orion