Re: [orion-dev] Google summer of code for Orion

Added one for additional file system support.

/Ken

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---03/05/2012 09:39:55 AM---We had some very successful Orion GSOC projects last year, aJohn Arthorne---03/05/2012 09:39:55 AM---We had some very successful Orion GSOC projects last year, and it's that time of year again where s

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/05/2012 09:39 AM

[orion-dev] Google summer of code for Orion

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We had some very successful Orion GSOC projects last year, and it's that time of year again where students are starting to look for projects. I have posted an initial list of Orion project ideas based on an earlier offline discussion with Ken and Susan. If you have more ideas please feel free to add them:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Ideas#Orion

John