[orion-dev] Orion + code.google.com git support

Just in case anyone needs to work with code.google.com, I found that I
can use it pretty much the same way as github so far. I discovered by
trial and error on
http://code.google.com/r/johnjbarton-traceur/source/checkout
that the simple shorter URL works in Orion.

If you push, then you have to set your userid each time, to the email
associated with your code.google.com acct and give the google code
generated password from your profile as the ssh password.

The site is a lot faster but a lot clunkier than github.

jjb

Back to the top