Re: [orion-dev] How to start high-light features in Orion

Ok, Ken, Thank you for your reply

2012/2/7 Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx>

Currently the highlighter works on file types. If this were a helloworld.js or helloworld.html file you would get highlighting. The Orion editor has built in highlighting for a few types.

The Codemirror plugin that Mark has available here: http://mamacdon.github.com/ can support many different types.

Ken Walker 2670 Queensview Drive
Eclipse Orion Project Ottawa, K2B 8K1
Tools for the web, on the web Canada
IBM Software Group, Rational
Phone:+1-613-356-5021
Mobile:+1-613-355-7666
e-mail:ken_walker@xxxxxxxxxx
Project Orion

Inactive hide details for Tiger Gui ---2012/02/07 09:34:44 AM---Hi guys, I downloaded Orion, start it, and i can create accountTiger Gui ---2012/02/07 09:34:44 AM---Hi guys, I downloaded Orion, start it, and i can create account and login.

Tiger Gui <tigergui1990@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2012/02/07 09:34 AM

[orion-dev] How to start high-light features in Orion

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

I downloaded Orion, start it, and i can create account and login.
After create folders and create files, i start to edit these files,
but i can not see any high-light features. It looks just like a normal
note book application, see the attach figure file. How can i start
these high-light features ? I can not find it in user guide documents.
Thank you

--
Best Regards