[orion-dev] Fw: Orion Build : I20120206-1618

It's been a rough day but after many builds we have a working build which I have deployed. The tests are all passing, the editor is working, and self-hosting sites are all working properly from what I can see. There is a remaining mystery that Firefox is not always running the same number of tests from build to build that needs more investigation.

John

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 02/06/2012 05:20 PM -----
e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2012 04:40 PM

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Orion Build : I20120206-1618

See here for the build results: I20120206-1618
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 370584 - [Firefox] Edit menu items in context menus (FIXED)
+ Bug 370606 - Problems with UndoStack and deletions at the beginning of the document (NEW)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.client.editor

Test Results
Test