Re: [orion-dev] New Git Repository page is linked to the Orion header

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Mihai!
At the moment, as we are moving things around for 0.4, the way to do it is:

"Settings" page -> select "Plugins" -> push the "Add Plugins" button and then push the revealed "Reload-all" button.
Reload will be more visible when we fix a bug regarding the organization/visibility of the commands on this page [1].

If the problem is that you don't even see the "Settings" link, then click "Plugins" at the top, select a plugin, and click the "reload" link the toolbar.

My 0.4M2 page has no "Plugins" link at the top.

jjb

Back to the top