Re: [orion-dev] New Git Repository page is linked to the Orion header

Hello!

Le Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:32:58 +0200, Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

awesome!
nice commit page, too.

reminder to everyone: you have to reload your "landingPageTasks" plugin to
get the changes in the links on top.

How does one do this? I only see the "remove" option.

I'd like to get back to some Orion hacking, bug reporting and fixing as well. But I can't seem to follow the instructions to recreate the self-hosting environment on orion.eclipse.org. [1]

I don't see the Git clone repository options, for example.

I tried clearing my browser cache, anything else I should do?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Mihai

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Selfhosting