Re: [orion-dev] codemirror plugin not working

Hey Chris,

The orion-codemirror plugin should work on your build -- I had no problems highlighting PHP on my machine with it.

Can you open a bug here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Orion&component=Client . Please mention "codemirror plugin" in the bug report, and attach a sample file that failed to highlight. I'd also be interested in any JS console output when you open the file -- do you see any "orion-codemirror" messages, errors, etc.

As for OrionHub: the plugin requires Orion 0.4 M2, and OrionHub is running an older version (0.4M1 I believe). OrionHub will be updated once 0.4 M2 is declared, which should happen quite soon. The plugin was in development throughout 0.4, and sometimes API changes made it incompatible with earlier milestones (I've tried to tag the plugin on GitHub to indicate when this happens).

Mark