[orion-dev] codemirror plugin not working

Hello group,
My name is Chris West
I have been following this project from the beginning last spring. I'm a student at East Carolina University.

I was trying to install the latest build "eclipse-orion-I20120129-2230-win32.win32.x86.zip"
on my computer to see how it is looking so I installed and added the code mirror plugin via the instruction set forth.

http://mamacdon.github.com/orion-codemirror/codeMirrorPlugin.html#clike+css+htmlmixed+_javascript_+perl+php+ruby+xml

which is the default setting for the plugin.

It would not highlight my php files (joomla cms plugin and template files) so I went to the orion hub page to see if it was working there.
It was not working also after a plugin refresh (did not try before the refresh today) but it did work when I installed it around the first of the month on Orionhub.

Not sure if this is a bug in Orion or in the codemirror plugin.
please advise where I should create a bug request to. Here or the plugin.

Thanks in advance

btw I truly enjoy the product and trying to learn the code but I'm not at that level yet. thanks.
Chris

Back to the top