For M2, I havn't implemented the mouse hover , timer , etc , on the code tip yet. But in RC1, these areas will be improved together with other visual stuff.

--Libing

P.S. You can also try the search - replace -report work flow ,it is there in M2. But the keyboard support is not in the replace yet.

Inactive hide details for Susan Franklin McCourt ---01/27/2012 11:24:51 PM---I'm done dumping features in M2 and am ready for aSusan Franklin McCourt ---01/27/2012 11:24:51 PM---I'm done dumping features in M2 and am ready for a candidate build...can't speak for everyone else.

From: Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/27/2012 11:24 PM
Subject: [orion-dev] M2 candidate build...
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm done dumping features in M2 and am ready for a candidate build...can't speak for everyone else.

Here's a nice present in the latest code: the "Related Pages" menu.
It's only partially implemented but a lot of infrastructure is in place to make it even better in RC1, etc.

You can start linking to related pages based on the item you are working with:
- link to git pages from root level of nav
- link to git log and git remote from editor (I tried for git status but there are technical blockers...bummer)
- link to git status from git log

The page has to buy in to participating so I'm hoping I haven't broken anything....
In RC1 i will try to tackle "go to git status" and going to different levels (file vs. parent vs. project).
I'll also get item level contributions participating so you could, for example, go to "open with" or "git status" from an open resource, favorite, search result, etc.

susan