Re: [orion-dev] 0.4m1 -> integration build and back

The plugins page is blank.  The log:
http://localhost:8080/orion/progress.jsFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (ProxyServlet: /orion/progress.js)
http://localhost:8080/orion/operationsClient.jsFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (ProxyServlet: /orion/operationsClient.js)
http://localhost:8080/orion/globalSearch/search-features.jsFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (ProxyServlet: /orion/globalSearch/search-features.js)
http://localhost:8080/orion/compare/jsdiffAdapter.jsFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (ProxyServlet: /orion/compare/jsdiffAdapter.js)
150require.js:1418Uncaught Error: require.js load timeout for modules: orion/progress orion/operationsClient orion/globalSearch/search-features orion/compare/jsdiffAdapter