Re: [orion-dev] new preferences page is released....

Hi,

I think the meta-data in the tree is a bit on the cryptic side too - but I'm working on something that will hopefully allow us to see it from the new page, though not dominate what we do see. I'd like to progress some work on more friendly meta-data in the coming weeks. Give me a little bit time to progress.

Anton

Inactive hide details for Susan Franklin McCourt ---01/23/2012 01:32:27 PM---maybe we should just link to it from the new pref/Susan Franklin McCourt ---01/23/2012 01:32:27 PM---maybe we should just link to it from the new pref/plugin page?

Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/23/2012 01:32 PM

Re: [orion-dev] new preferences page is released....

maybe we should just link to it from the new pref/plugin page?

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne ---01/23/2012 09:08:41 AM---FYI there is a bug entered already about the "need to reloaJohn Arthorne ---01/23/2012 09:08:41 AM---FYI there is a bug entered already about the "need to reload your plugin" problem. Simon is looking