This is discussed a little bit here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Page_Layout#Outliners_with_Sectional_Pages

susan

Inactive hide details for Anton McConville ---01/16/2012 11:03:38 AM---Hi Szymon, I like the approach ... but have a request foAnton McConville ---01/16/2012 11:03:38 AM---Hi Szymon, I like the approach ... but have a request for consideration of a slight

From: Anton McConville <Anton.McConville@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/16/2012 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] New Git Repository page
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Szymon,

I like the approach ... but have a request for consideration of a slight variation on it ... this is just for discussion ... to see what you and others think of it - see the attached screen-shot.

The idea is on a per repository basis, we access the various subcategories of repo data from the sidebar. To me it organizes the data a little bit more cleanly and accessibly. Others might like to see it all on one screen. This seems to me to be a place for your other work item for presenting the configuration data.

Anton

(See attached file: repository.png)

Inactive hide details for Szymon Brandys ---01/16/2012 10:47:25 AM---You can see the new repo page using [yourserver]/git/git-rSzymon Brandys ---01/16/2012 10:47:25 AM---You can see the new repo page using [yourserver]/git/git-repository.html# address.

Szymon Brandys <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/16/2012 10:47 AM

[orion-dev] New Git Repository page

You can see the new repo page using [yourserver]/git/git-repository.html# address.

This page is going to be the default repo page and you will be able to open it by clicking "Repositories" link in the header soon.

The old page will be available under [yourserver]/git/git-clones.html# at least till the end of the 0.4 release.

You may start using the new page and feedback is welcome. Let me know if you see any issues either via this list or Bugzilla.
The only missing feature comapring to the old page are repository preferences, but this will be added soon.

Thanks

--
Szymon