[orion-dev] Introduction: Andrew Eisenberg

Hi all,

Another introduction here.  I am Andrew Eisenberg and I work at
VMware.  I project lead of the AspectJ Development Tools as well as
Groovy-Eclipse (Eclipse tooling for the Groovy programming language,
hosted at codehaus.org).  I also contribute to the SpringSource Tool
Suite, specifically in the area of Grails tooling and Maven
integration.

Most of my work focuses on editing and debug support (search,
refactoring, content assist, breakpoints, evaluation, etc) of JVM
languages.  Up until now, this has been done by working on top of JDT.

Moving to the Cloud and Javascript world, I'm interested in seeing
if/how we can apply the same techniques that work well with JVM
languages.

Andrew

Back to the top