Re: [orion-dev] Orion Project leadership

+1
--
Tomek

From:	Simon Kaegi <Simon_Kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:	Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	2012-01-06 03:36
Subject:	Re: [orion-dev] Orion Project leadership
Sent by:	orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fair enough.
FWIW Ken is working on his commit rights as the Orion team is technically
inclined however I agree with Wayne that it is time to acknowledge his role
in terms of project leadership. Ken has been doing a lot of our planning
and organizing in the 0.4 release and it both makes sense and would be
helpful to me for him also to have a stronger say during our end game.

So, without further ado I would like to nominate Ken Walker as project
co-lead. Please respond to this email with a simple +1, 0, or -1.

-Simon

(Embedded image moved to file: pic20375.gif)Inactive hide details for Wayne
Beaton ---01/05/2012 02:04:40 PM---I believe that it is time to acknowledge
the leadership chanWayne Beaton ---01/05/2012 02:04:40 PM---I believe that
it is time to acknowledge the leadership changes that have occurred in the
project.

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic14199.gif)
 to file: pic41303.gif)  Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic24550.gif)
 to file: pic10104.gif)  orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic39104.gif)
 to file: pic15794.gif)  01/05/2012 02:04 PM

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic56906.gif)
 to file: pic19448.gif)  [orion-dev] Orion Project leadership

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic64583.gif)
 to file: pic46560.gif)  orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:

I believe that it is time to acknowledge the leadership changes that have
occurred in the project.

AFAICT, Boris is no longer filling the role of project co-lead. Ken Walker
has stepped into that role.

Boris, can you please confirm my understanding that you are no longer
willing/able to function as the project co-lead? Alternatively, you can
correct my misunderstanding.

BTW, Boris--having contributed code in October--is still considered
"active" as a committer.

Can one of the project committers please nominate Ken for project co-lead
and then follow up a week later to let me know the results of the vote?

FWIW, there is no requirement that project leads also be committers.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton