Re: [orion-dev] HTML content assist

Susan Franklin McCourt wrote on 12/17/2011 10:57:04 AM:

> - Our CSS and JS support is in the editor plugin, presumably so that
> editor consumers could get the content assist without having to have
> the rest of the Orion client. So I wonder if your content assist
> should live there? I suppose Mark will have guidance when he returns.

I did wonder about that, but was worried about bloating the lower level editor code. Eventually we probably want to split these up even more - there's no point loading a large amount of HTML content assist support code when editing a JS file, for example. In any case it's easy to move this code around if we decided there is a better place for it.

John

Back to the top