Re: [orion-dev] orion.eclipse.org out of disk space

Ok, sorted it out. The server ran out of handles (known Lucene bug), and then proceeded to print 9GB of "no more handles" error messages to the log. I deleted the log which freed up half of the 18GB partition the server runs on.  We're back in business.

John

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2011 10:10 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] orion.eclipse.org out of disk space

I just noticed the disk is full on orion.eclipse.org.  I have brought the server down to avoid any errors or corruption. I am investigating what happened - there was 10GB free last time I checked. I will update shortly.

John