Re: [orion-dev] 0.4 M1 available

2011/12/14 Malgorzata Tomczyk <Malgorzata.Janczarska@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Szymon Brandys
>> <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi John,
>> >
>> > I think that clearing your browser cache may help here.
>>
>> Hi Szymon, which specific operation do you recommend?
>
> The error you have suggests that there is something wrong with a
> taskPlugin. Please go to plugins page and check if you have taskPlugin.html
> installed.

I'm now on another machine. I was unable to get anything to work. So I
reinstalled 0.4m1 and erased my serverworkspace. I exited my browser,
erased my browser profile. Then I started the server and the browser.

Opening localhost:8080 and creating a new account works, but cloning a
repo fails:
Uncaught No Matching TaskService for location:/task/id/gCQLWn4mABEQAcLeeSiTng

If I use Ctrl Shift R, the Repositories page shows my repo.

I do not have taskPlugin.html

> If you have it try to do "reload" on it. Normally taskPlugin
> should install by default, we have a list of plugins that should always be
> installed and even if you uninstall them they get installed during the next
> page reload. If this didn't work you can clear you localStorage and reload
> the page.

These steps did not cause taskPlugin to appear.