[orion-dev] embeddededitor and require.js

I'm trying to update my embeddededitor to the 0.4 master version.
Among the changes, the newer version uses define() and it uses shim
window.require() to allow the files with define() in them to be loaded
with script tags.

However my code uses require() so the shim breaks me.

Obviously the solution is to remove the script tags and use require.
But I don't know the dependency tree: does anyone know easily what
needs to be called in? I can always use binary search.

jjb

Back to the top