Re: [orion-dev] Syntax highlighting from CodeMirror in Orion

Mark setup a sample at Orion Hub

http://orion-codemirror.orionhub.org/navigate/table.html#/file/Ms/?depth=1

Or you could search around for some files to put into your own workspace. Live demo of not having any syntax colouring for C files, then installing the plugin, then the client has highlighting works well.

Ken Walker 2670 Queensview Drive
Eclipse Orion Project Ottawa, K2B 8K1
Tools for the web, on the web Canada
IBM Software Group, Rational
Phone:+1-613-356-5021
Mobile:+1-613-355-7666
e-mail:ken_walker@xxxxxxxxxx
Project Orion

Inactive hide details for "Mike Milinkovich" ---2011/11/29 02:15:42 AM---Mark, et al,"Mike Milinkovich" ---2011/11/29 02:15:42 AM---Mark, et al,

"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Orion developer discussions'" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

2011/11/29 02:15 AM

Re: [orion-dev] Syntax highlighting from CodeMirror in Orion

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mark, et al,

I'm doing a demo tomorrow at the democamp in San Francisco, and I was wondering if anyone could point me to a place where I could grab some code files with the various languages to demo the code highlighting?

If no one has any other suggestions, I will dig up some PHP and HTML from the eclipse.org website.

Thanks.