Re: [orion-dev] CSS3/HTML5 browser compatibility chart

Thanks, I find these sorts of sites really useful as their uptodate-ness varies. The ones I use are:
http://kangax.github.com/es5-compat-table/
http://caniuse.com/
http://www.quirksmode.org/compatibility.html
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Anton McConville---11/24/2011 08:59:44 AM---I was looking around for a good reference on where the brAnton McConville---11/24/2011 08:59:44 AM---I was looking around for a good reference on where the browsers are at regarding web standards adopt

Anton McConville/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/24/2011 08:59 AM

[orion-dev] CSS3/HTML5 browser compatibility chart

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I was looking around for a good reference on where the browsers are at regarding web standards adoptions and found this site, which I thought was helpful ...

http://findmebyip.com/litmus/

[ again - apologies if you already have this bookmarked ;) ]

Anton