Re: [orion-dev] click click click click, once is enough already

Not sure if you guys still remember, but my proposal a while back was
to split this into one page per Git repository, and not using a tree
but a table where the n most recent branches, remotes etc. for one
repository are listed without having to drill down.

Boris