  From:       John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       2011-09-28 17:44

  Subject:    [orion-dev] Signon bug in 0.3

  Sent by:    orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've hit this on orionhub & I believe on my copy of orion. I end up in
a state where I cannot login. The login says "Security"; he signon
bubble is only one blank line high.

I started with a page loaded from 0.2 I guess. I reloaded and the
signon bubble has some funky word involving "FORM". I click and the UI
changes to the logon screen. I login then I get the state where I
cannot proceed.

I had it happen on FF Aurora and on Chrome 14.  On chrome 14 I see no
console messages, but on Aurora I also had another problem of file
system plugin missing.

In both cases another browser on the same site succeeds. Eventually I
solve the problem on one computer only to find it again this morning
on another one.

jjb