Re: [orion-dev] Can't fast-forward and can't merge

Hi John,

You've got at least three options:
1. Force push (available on Git Log) your changes if you're 100% you want
to overwrite what's on github. This is kind of last resort solution, and I
don't recommend it.
2. After fetching changes from a remote, try to merge and in case of any
conflicts follow the link to Git Status to solve them. When done (add +
commit) you should be able to push your changes (including the new commit).
3. You can also abandon your local changes by resetting your local branch
to the remote counterpart.

If none of these work for you and you have a set of reproducible steps
please open a bug. Feel free to CC me. We can continue the discussion
there.

Cheers
--
Tomek