Re: [orion-dev] Meeting Minutes - August 11th and 18th, 2011

Regarding
Low hanging JS tooling fruit
  • Anonymous functions don't display well
(I also notice that even non-anonymous functions are incorrect.)

I am working on an implementation of Salman Mirghasemi's Function-Object Consumption algorithm for function names. My first implementation is based on uglify. The implementation is only missing scope nesting and completing the test cases. The api is src in, array of names-with-locations out.  Let me know if you are interested in using it. I plan to offer it to Web Inspector and Firebug as well.

Longer term I will work with the traceur compiler; I am currently integrating it with the orion embedded editor.

jjb