[orion-dev] 0.3 M1 test pass

Please take a look and triage any bugs you have targeting M1. Friday is a test pass using http://download.eclipse.org/orion/drops/I201108112200/ . We'll put this build up on orion.eclipse.org once we've done a sanity check in the morning.

I'd like to insert a tiny bit of process and ask that if you want to check something into HEAD to ping me first so we can minimize re-builds (There will be at least one). If you're doing post M1 work please do it in a branch for the remainder of the week.

Thanks
-Simon

Back to the top