Re: [orion-dev] Official Orion 0.2 Release

The call is at 12:00 Eastern, details are on the wiki here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Meeting_minutes

Everyone is welcome!

-Andrew

From: Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/27/2011 06:32 PM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Official Orion 0.2 Release
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

What time/zone is the dev call on Thursdays?

Do you guys mind if I also pop-in?

(I am currently a committer in the WTP incubator, but I am pretty
interested in Orion as well)

Thanks!

http://download.eclipse.org/orion/ . I'd like to send a huge

http://eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.orion
> .
>
> Future releases will use a four month cycle, so leading up to next year's
> annual release in June we're planning:
> - Orion 0.3 -- (October 2011) / (Eclipsecon Europe)
> - Orion 0.4 -- (February 2012) / (Eclipsecon US)
> - Orion 1.0 -- (June 2012) / (Juno Release Train)
>
> Thanks again to all involved.
> -Simon

MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034