Re: [orion-dev] Wait on Moving bugs over please

The appropriate versions and target milestones have now been created. Move away...

John

Simon Kaegi/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/15/2011 11:32 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] Wait on Moving bugs over please

Yesterday, I mentioned to move your bugs over when you have the chance.
-- Please wait --
We don't have the appropriate version targets created yet and I'd like to have those in place first. Should be done first thing next week so Tuesday is probably fine to begin moving bugs over.
-Simon