[orion-dev] Fw: Orion creation review declared successful

Orion successfully concluded its creation review today. The Orion project now officially exists! Now onto the paperwork...

John

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 06/29/2011 09:40 AM -----
Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/29/2011 09:36 AM

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Orion creation review declared successful

Hello John,
Congratulations on your successful Creation Review! Please perform these next steps:
1.        Post to your Communication Channel that the review was successful
2.        Fill out the new project provisioning request (NPPR): http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_provisioning_request.php?id=eclipse.orion. Note that the form must reflect your creation document: specifically, the committer list should match.
3.        Let your new committers know that they won't be able to fill our their committer questionnaires until *after* the NPPR has been submitted and they have received their automated email titled "New Committer Request Form."
4.        Remember that code cannot be checked in until it has gone through the Eclipse IP process. This should be easy since you can take advantage of the Parallel IP Process once your project has conformed to the standards for incubating projects. See this page for details: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/parallel-ip-process.php.
Your project mentors are an excellent resource if you need guidance, and we urge you to make use of their expertise.
Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.
Wayne

Back to the top