[orion-dev] Out on Leave of Absence until Sept. 15

Sorry for spamming these lists, but I wanted to let folks on the projects for which I'm a committer know that I'm going on a leave of absence from IBM from tomorrow until Sept. 15. I'll be unsubscribing from the various mailing lists later today to avoid all the "I'm gone" spam.

Since the summer will go by before we know it, and summer is generally a slow time on projects anyway, it doesn't make sense to reassign my bugs. Hence this note. If you are talking to me in bugzilla I won't see it until September. Please feel free to reassign any bugs you really care about to yourself ;-)

For those doing project inbox triage, if something comes in and looks important and would normally be triaged to me, please send to someone else.

Have a great summer, everyone, and "see" you in September.

susan

Back to the top