Re: [orion-dev] Managing branches

John A. wrote:

> 1) Include a bug id or date stamp in the branch name, so we have
> some hope a few months from now in understanding what these branches
> are. For example does anyone know what the branch called "test" or
> "pending-review" is for?

A consistent naming scheme would help, too - is anybody aware of what others with more Git experience are doing? Chris A.'s comment about not pushing feature branches is good, but what do you do with feature branches that need collaboration between several developers - would you not push those?

Boris

Back to the top