Re: [orion-dev] getting started playing vs getting started transitioning

On 6/8/2011 10:42 AM, John Arthorne wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is that you should never need to blow away and recreate your orion workspace (the "serverworkspace" directory if you are using a built server, or the "{workspace_dir}/../foo" directory if you are using the launch configuration).
Well I thought I had this working, but eventually I realized that at least on one machine I am not serving from source. That is, when I use
http://localhost:8080/examples/editor/embeddededitor.html
I see a result which is not in
/org.eclipse.orion.client.editor/web/examples/editor/embeddededitor.html

The instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source
don't discuss the value needed for
Eclipse > RunConfigurations > web-ide > Arguments > program arguments > -data
I don't recall putting /../foo in there but I must have?
What value should I use so the source I edit in eclipse come out of the server?

jjb

Back to the top