Re: [orion-dev] runaway server

I've also found the same thing happen fairly frequently when running from my Eclipse Workspace where suddenly our server is holding onto >1GB of memory, especially when my Orion workspace is large. I suspect this is our text indexing but really am not sure.
John, please open a bug adding any details as you see fit and I will also as this is something we need to understand and get in control for the June release.
-Simon

Inactive hide details for "John J. Barton" ---06/01/2011 08:44:09 PM---I'm finding that the orion server seems to get in a loop"John J. Barton" ---06/01/2011 08:44:09 PM---I'm finding that the orion server seems to get in a loop burning CPU and IO reads (37Gbytes). Is i

"John J. Barton" <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/01/2011 08:44 PM

[orion-dev] runaway server

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm finding that the orion server seems to get in a loop burning CPU and
IO reads (37Gbytes).  Is it supposed to be doing that?

jjb