Re: [orion-dev] http://localhost:8080/navigate/table.html#/file/ ?

Boris Bokowski wrote:

Can you please try to do a localStorage.clear() in the console followed by a reload (or two)? I think we've recently made this aspect pluggable, and it might be that the navigator does not find anything that's plugged in.

localStorage.clear() and two reloads and I still get the redirect, but now the links seem to work, thanks!

On your Plugins page, you should see something close to this:

I do see something like that.

But when I click on Navigator in the UI I get 6 errors:
Error: Load timeout for plugin: http://localhost:8080/plugins/user/userProfilePlugin.html
http://localhost:8080/js/pluginregistry.js
Line 83

Note that I had to hack the code to get this far, so maybe that is related.

When I click on a file in the navigator, the resulting URL for me is something like: http://boris.orion.eclipse.org:8080/edit/edit.html#/file/J/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.client.core/about.html.

Boris

Inactive hide details for John J Barton ---2011/05/20 20:54:49---Ok my last whining for the week ;-). I'm running of git head mJohn J Barton ---2011/05/20 20:54:49---Ok my last whining for the week ;-). I'm running of git head modified to delete those git lines that

John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2011/05/20 20:54

[orion-dev] http://localhost:8080/navigate/table.html#/file/ ?

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok my last whining for the week ;-).

I'm running of git head modified to delete those git lines that fail.
But rather than getting an editor when I click links on
navigate/table.html, I get the file. So rather than
http://localhost:8080/coding.html#http://localhost:8080/file/I/extensions/dyne/branches/dyne0.1/doc/index.html
I just get
http://localhost:8080/file/I/extensions/dyne/branches/dyne0.1/doc/index.html

If I go to