I will put a link later in the wiki regarding the result of Szymon's investigation.
Regards,
Libing

Inactive hide details for Libing Wang---04/26/2011 09:21:03 AM---I've created test cases  in wiki page on how to resolve merge Libing Wang---04/26/2011 09:21:03 AM---I've created test cases in wiki page on how to resolve merge conflicts in M7.

From: Libing Wang/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/26/2011 09:21 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Orion git merge test cases
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've created test cases in wiki page on how to resolve merge conflicts in M7.
As Boris mentioned at last week's meeting , you can use it as a test path on git merge. You can also use the steps to get familiar with a full cycle of git usage and the writable compare editor as self-hosting in M7.
Currently JGit has a bug in file deletion case , I am still trying to work around this in the UI on git status and compare editor . I will update test case 2 and 3 after this is done.

Regards,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx